Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Fish Felicidades

Justin and I took his roommate Oswaldo and his father and brother-in-law out fishing on the Logan last friday. We had a great time, and help them get into some fish. They are from Venezuela so there was a solid language barrier between us (Justin and I) and them, excluding Oswaldo Jr. who speaks very good english. My Portuguese helped me a little, and when it was all said and done it was a very fun and successful trip for all of us. I can even prove it was successful, just check out the pic below of Oswaldo Sr. with his first fish ever. That picture speaks a thousand joyful words for sure!Justin is the owner of Utah Pro Fly Fishing guide service. Him and I are going to be working together this summer guiding on the Weber, Provo, and other local streams. We guarantee you will catch fish, or your trip is on us. Contact Justin for a guided trip and we'll see you one the water!

2 comments:

Derek said...

This guy does look excited with his first fish, but I know of someone else's picture with his first fish, and that picture of him just barely beats this guy's excitement! This one is a close 2nd though...

Gilbert Rowley said...

I know exactly what picture you are talking about, and it sure is a good one! Too bad Oswaldo's fish is three times the size of the one you are referring to, haha!