Friday, July 16, 2010

Surveyor Nymph on Middle Provo

Kohler and I had an awesome day on the middle Provo today. We caught a lot of nice fish, and I landed my biggest middle Provo brownie yet! Fly of choice: Two-toned Surveyor.
One of the few hog-whitties of the day.
We landed a handful of nice fish like these, but our catch was dominated by 7-10'' trout, which isn't uncommon for the middle. Luckily for all of us there are always some nice fish mixed in the bunch. For that reason it is a fantastic river that I love to fish!

4 comments:

Bart Caley said...

Nice Fish! When are you coming up fishing next?

Anonymous said...

That is one awesome fish (of many I am sure). Hope you guys have an awesome Summer.

GK

UtahFlyFishing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UtahFlyFishing said...

http://www.flyfishingriver.com/

I put the basic fly fishing lesson on this website of ya (http://www.flyfishingriver.com/)
that we filmed. If people want to learn how to catch these big fish, we otta film you more.