Monday, June 14, 2010

Utah Small Streams are Amazing!

I had almost forgot how fun it is to fish small streams. I am still on a high after last Saturday's adventure that Kohler and I had. I'm sure my euphoria will continue still for a while.






If it looks like Kohler ended up with all the huge fish it's really because I am the one with the camera that snaps most the pics, while he constantly refuses to take pictures of me with giant fish... at least that is the lie I tell myself when the luck rolls his way and he turns over more hogs than I do. Good job Kohler. Next time the luck is mine!
Watch out for these guys! You never know when you are going to walk within three feet of one and not know it, right Kohler?

3 comments:

Derek said...

Thanks for the great day. That was probably the most memorable day of fishing ever.

ptuttle24 said...

I must say Gil, Kohler took the cake on this outing.... NICE FISH BOYS!!!! Maybe someday I will merit an invite with the Brazis to complete the trio de morte!

UtahFlyFishing said...

Wow you guys tore it up! nice work