Friday, December 18, 2009

Dragon Warrior

A few months ago Derek made up a fly that is similar to the rainbow warrior, except that it is tied with black flashabou for the abdomen, and mallard flank for the tail. It is black and white, and looks like a panda ready to kick some butt! That is why he named it the dragon warrior ( If you don't know what I am talking about, watch Kung Fu Panda and it will make sense). So, today Kohler and I fished the Weber. It was a nice day to be on the river even though the fishing was pretty slow. The only fly to produce fish was the Dragon Warrior.

"There is no charge for awesomeness ...or attractiveness."
Dragon Warrior
Nice brown deceived by the panda fly.

"The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior! "
Master Oogway
Kohler fighting the big one. No doubt this fish doesn't want to give in to the power of the Dragon Warrior!

"Hey, what you got? You got nothing because I got it right here. You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel the thunder. Come out with the crazy feet. What you goin' to do about the crazy feet. I'm a blur! I'm a blur! You never seen *Bear* style!"
Go get em Kohler!

Oh, and a muskrat surfaced at our feet at the end of the day. He must have thought one of us was PO because he peaced out in a hurry! "Skadoosh!!"

2 comments:

Derek said...

I am bringing the WOOSHI(i think thats what its called) finger next time when we go fishing. PO just taught me how today. Keep your distance or you will get the skadoosh! The only reason you outfished me on this day is because you had that nasty, old, disgusting, old, nasty, old red hat on. The fish could probably smell it and were intrigued by the smell so they got close to you and was decieved by the Dragon Warrior. Man thats a great fly! Can't wait to go fishing next time.

Angie said...

Your such a hottie! I love your picture at the top.