Monday, December 8, 2008

The latest fishing trip.

When we were in St. George for Thanksgiving all the boys took off to Lees Ferry for some good times fishing. We had a two and a half hour drive so Luke and I snuck in some fly tying on the way there.













John caught one of the prettiest rainbow trout I have ever seen. Luke and John had fun catching fish while Matt and I enjoyed fishing with them. All in all there wasn't a lot of catching going on, but we did have a really good time being together as brothers. 

The picture above this one is Matt, Luke and I in front of the beautiful river where we spent the day fishing.

2 comments:

Angie said...

When are you going to realize that you don't need to go looking in other places. I am the biggest catch you are ever going to get, so why don't you just stay home and enjoy me. It's not going to get any better. j/k I am so glad you went and had a good time with your brothers. Too bad your Dad didn't go. Some day he will realize that nothing gets better than spending a day fishing with you. hahaha! (Maybe someday I will realize that.)

Angie said...

I think you have the coolest blog I have ever seen. And for some reason I really like this post..... hahaha! Love you!